The services we offer at Essence Trading are not limited to a geographical area. We accept clients globally and we are constantly expanding our physical offices. We can help our clients in their businesses with the following services, which we offer.
- Company Registrations (Close Corporations, PTYs, NGOs, etc.)
- Obtaining of other tender compliant documents (Tax, Social Security Certificates, Good Standings, Affirmative Action Compliance Certificates, BEE Certificates, Fitness Certificates, and Small Medium Enterprise Certificates, etc.)
- Tax calculations, submissions, and maintenance
- Market and feasibility Studies
- SME mentorships
- Customer Relationship Management
- Startup and Expansion Business Plans
- Strategic Plans
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Enterprise Applications
- Financial Statements and Audits
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Financial Management & Control
- Merger & Acquisition Advisory Services
- Supply Chain Management
- Travel Services
- International Trade
Training and capacity building
We recognize the need for our Namibian businesses to be equipped with sufficient skills and knowledge to run their firms efficiently. One such crucial knowledge is tax laws and regulations. We offer tax training, giving the much-needed emphasis on Income Tax and Provisional tax, VAT on Import, Value Added Tax for different businesses in different industries, and PAYE for personal tax.
We also offer training in accounting and bookkeeping as well as business-related acumens.
For group bookings and tailor-made training for your organization, please do not hesitate to contact us.
International Trade facilitation and development
Trade facilitation involves a wide range of activities centered on lowering trade transaction costs for global commerce firms. These costs include the price of moving freight from the factory to final destinations. Firms must manage border clearance procedures and pay trade services fees, among many other steps after goods and services are produced. As such, trade facilitation involves much more than trucking goods across national borders or shipping a package by sea transport.
As a consulting firm, it is our job to run by taking over these operations, leaving companies to focus on other more imperative and tenacious factors of running their business.
Visa Consultations – we strive to provide one of the best visa consultation service to our clients. We provide advice for various types of visas, such as business visa, tourist visa, school visa, and all other forms of visa applications you might have. Our team is well-trained and has many years of experience to offer the best service to you.